An injury or illness at the workplace can have ramifications well beyond a list of symptoms. Our staff is committed to personally addressing your needs. Our success is built upon representation that is personal, honest and caring.
Our 30 years of experience has taught us that every client is unique. Your case has factors that cannot be generalized, and our in-depth analysis will map your specific needs.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Representation
- Review of Special Issues Related to Traumatic Neck and Back Injuries
- Return to Work Assistance
- Retirement Services
- Coordination of Existing and Future Medical Coverage
- Delineation of Family and community support services
- Overview of Employment Benefit Programs
- Client Advocate available to you for vocational and/or retirement needs
- Personalized Attention from Workers’ Compensation Specialist, John A. Spatafore and partner Dorothy R. Grant